I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

The day things started dissapearing

The day things started disappearing

It all started on a glamorous Saturday morning when Bob,Ross and I got up to play some PlayStation.First to be refreshed we went outside,kicked the ball and went back inside to have some weet bix,but when we went inside there was no food but a juice box.I ran to my room with Ross and Bob to see if my PlayStation was there.When I went in there was nothing but a cup of coffee and a chocolate biscuit so I was starting to think that someone was playing a trick on us.I went to tell my mum but she was nowhere in sight.When I turned back to see Bob and Ross I could hear Ross screaming “help” “Im down here”.I knew something was up so me and Bob ran as fast as we could to see that there was a huge Crater right outside my window.

All of a sudden Bob started crying and Ross was yelling at him saying “STOP CRYING YOU BABY” which just made him burst into tears.Bob I found a rope and pulled Ross out of the Crater and ran until we could run no further.When I looked behind me Ross was nowhere in sight just to see two shoes on the ground of his.I yelled out “ROSS, ARE YOU THERE”there was no answer.Bob suggested we should go back and find him but I thought it was to risky because what if I disappear,it means I might never see earth again and I could be living on mars or something.Me and Bob carried on.We heard a huge BOOM!There was a big explosion and we all died just to wake up on a glamorous Saturday morning after a big sleep in dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.