I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

christchurch trip

My favorite thing i did in the holidays was when i went to christchurch to pick up a truck.I left wellington airport at 12:45 and arived at 1:45.We waited for the truck driver and we gave him the money and drove off.On the way we went to the christchurch city and saw the christchurch cathedral wich looked like it had a beating.We found a hotel and stayed there for the night.On the way up to picton me and my dad stopped off at kikorua to have some lunch.We also saw some seals that were sunbathing in the sun.when we arived at picton we had to hours to spare so we went to the aqueriam were they had huge fish,stingrays and eels and other animals.We rode the bluebridge boat back and drove home.the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.